(TCBTB)

Wednesday, February 10, 2016

in the name of love.

Sooooo. This is really, truly awkward.

But here's the reality.

You know how annoying NPR pledge drives are? I KNOW. Really annoying. There they go again, making horribly valid points about why you should consider donating.

I'm not NPR. Not even a teeny-tiny bit.

But!

I'm here creating content that you (hopefully) enjoy. At the very least, you're consuming it, right? And I love creating it and sharing it. Most of all, I'd love to continue creating and sharing. So...



...With that in mind, and following the example of trusted mentors, I've set up a PayPal account to help support this blog. You can access it via the PayPal button on my sidebar (over there to the right!), or via the button at the end of this post.

If you've found your time here worthwhile, I hope you'll consider funneling some funds to keep this blog fueled (by Cheez-its, okay? This is all for the Cheez-its). You can give nothing (obviously!), you can toss five bucks my way (hooray!), and you can even set up a monthly donation, much like a magazine subscription.

Thank you, and thanks for stopping by regardless, and good night, and that's all, and /end awkwardness [as if].



No comments:

Post a Comment

SHARE ME

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...